Court Reservation System
Residents may now reserve a tennis, pickleball, or bocce court from anywhere that you have an Internet connection, and an internet capable device. Reservations may be made via a desktop, laptop computer, a tablet, or a cell phone. If you don’t happen to have one of those handy, you can use the laptop on the desk in the Town Center.
The URL for the new system is https://isles.reservethecourt.com. We recommend that you connect to the site directly, and perhaps save it as a shortcut or favorite. As an alternative, a link to the site will be available on The Isles website under the Sports tab.
Here are some features of the new system:
- You will be able to make reservations at any time, day or night, up to fourteen days in advance. The two week booking window will advance daily at noon.
- You can check availability and make reservations from wherever you happen to be, no more dragging yourself to the court to sign up.
- You can receive a confirmation of your reservation via email, text message, or both, depending on the parameters that you set. The reservation will include a calendar file which you can add to your electronic calendar for convenient reminders.
- You can submit a waitlist request if there is no court available. If you are the first one on the waitlist, and a resident cancels a reservation during the requested time frame, the court will be booked immediately in your name and you will receive a confirmation. The waitlist feature works on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, you can do so from anywhere, just like making a reservation, and you will receive a confirmation that the reservation has been canceled. Since it is so easy to cancel a reservation, please do so as soon as you know that you can’t keep it, so other residents can avail themselves of our wonderful, shared resources.
We all know that change can be a challenge. Don’t worry, we have a comprehensive, detailed set of instructions on how to use the system. The instructions can be found on The Isles website under the Sports tab. We also have tech support dedicated to the new reservation system. They stand ready to handle technical issues, bugs, etc.
If you have any technical issues with the system, please email to email@example.com. If you have other questions including policies, rules, etc., please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com. Please include Court Reservation System Question in the subject line.
We are excited to offer this new technology and are sure that you will enjoy the ease of use and expanded functionality.